About:

This is how I went about Building a Scale Trail Truck using parts of other R/C cars and trucks. Many of these parts come from the ECX 1/18 Temper which is the same as the Redcat Racing Everest 16. From these trucks I built something very similar to the ECX Barrage, HSP and the RGT line of trucks (Like the Rock Crusier). So if you're interested in building your own 1/10 or 1/12 Rock Crawler or Scale Trail Truck, read on.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Rebuilding the differentials (ecx temper/redcat everest 16)

So I got my new aluminum differentials in so I tore apart the front and rear axles and installed them.
I figured it was a good time to clean up the axles and lube them up good.

The first thing I noticed when I got the Solid Aluminum Spools was that the screws weren't in all the way. So I took them apart and put them back together with a little Loctite.

Then I packed the whole thing up with Mobil One synthetic grease.



No comments:

Post a Comment